CCS1 strives to provide the highest standard of English medium education from Nursery to Tertiary with the Primary Campus located at Mulpani in the Kathmandu valley.
CCS1 is a Christian school which employs only Christian teachers and teaches from a Biblical philosophy of education.
This will be achieved:
- by the on- going training of staff by qualified and experienced international Christian teachers;
- through a change in teaching methods which teach students how to think;
- through the use of up to date technology with regular instruction and use of school computers;
- with the introduction of extra- curricular subjects and activities;
- through teachers taking responsibility for all subjects for their class.
A Caring Environment
- CCS1 is a school where your children will be loved.
- Staff are trained to take an interest in every student and treat them as members of their own family.
- They will receive regular pastoral care.
- Care will be taken to ensure the safety of your children at all times.
- The children will be taught the importance of community and will be encouraged to care for one another.
- CCS1 complies with all the requirements of the Dept. of Education Nepal.
- Teachers are encouraged to teach from a Biblical world view.
- Subject offerings include Nepali, English, Maths, Social Studies, Christian studies, Science, Computer studies, Music, Dance, Art, Health & Physical education.
- Regular reports regarding the children’s progress will be made available to parents/guardians three times per year.
- Children will be taught from the text books as well as learning through current international best practice educational strategies.
- Homework will be set at an age appropriate level which may or may not include written activities.
- A student bus service is provided on set routes. Appropriate supervision is provided by staff.
- Bus fares will be charged according to the distance travelled.
Extra-curricular activities include:
- Art and Craft
- Excursion to museums, galleries and places of educational interest.